The FBI has urged everyone to reboot their routers. This is due to the malware that has infected over 500,000 popular routers in the world. What they did not put enough emphasis on is that you have to do more than just restart your router. After you restart your router, you should follow through on the rest of the recommendations: turn off remote administration, change your passwords and update your routers firmware. This article explains what the malware is, what routers are infected and why restarting your router is NOT enough. It also explains each step on how to remove the VPNFilter infection with separate links for the brand of router infected. If you have ANY questions, stop by our CONTACT US page and we’ll get them answered. (Brian, Owner)
Comments are closed.
- Millions of Wi-Fi Routers Threatened by Malware!
- Health and Safety are our HIGHEST Priority especially with COVID-19!
- Reboot Your Routers NOW!
- BWN Computer Repair and Service Newsletter for May 2023
- BWN Computer Repair and Service Newsletter for April 2023
- BWN Computer Repair and Service Newsletter for March 2023